Multiple Entry Visa
A Multiple Entry Visa can be used for business or tourist purposes.
A Multiple Entry Visa is valid for one year with each entry valid for up to 21 days and should be used within six months from the date of issue. A Multiple Entry Visa can not be extended and must be reissued. A fee of 10 Omani Rials each day will apply if you remain in the Sultanate of Oman with an expired visa. Any person who enters the Sultanate of Oman on a Multiple Entry Visa is not allowed to undertake paid or unpaid work.
All passport holders including Turkish & citizens of the countries listed at Number 1 needs a pre obtained Multiple Entry Visa to enter the Sultanate of Oman. A Multiple Entry Visa can be obtained from the Consulate General of the Sultanate of Oman in Istanbul and the following documents are required.
- An original passport valid for at least one year.
- Copy of identy card.
- Two passport size photos are required.
- A Letter of intention including following details: Detail of your Professional career, telephone number, name of your mother.
- Multiple Entry Visa form needs to be filled (please contact the Consulate for details).
- The visa fee can be paid in cash in US-Dollars to the Consulate.
- Please allow at least 2 working days for issuing of the visa.