Multiple Entry Visit Visa
A Multiple Entry Visa can be used for business or tourist purposes.
Multiple Entry Visa is valid for one year.
All passport holders including Turkish & citizens of the countries listed at Number 1 needs a pre obtained Multiple Entry Visa to enter the Sultanate of Oman. A Multiple Entry Visa can be obtained from the Consulate General of the Sultanate of Oman in Istanbul and the following documents are required.
- An original passport valid for at least 1 (one) Year.
- Copy of identy card.
- Two passport sized photos (6x4 cm) with white back ground are required.
- A Letter of intention including following details: Detail of your Professional career, mobile telephone number, e-mail address, Marital Status, Mother & Father's name.
- The visa fee can be paid in cash to the Consulate.
- Please note: It may take an average of 7 (seven) days to receive the visa approval from ROP (Royal Oman Police).
- Visa must be used for entry to Oman within 1 (one) Month of approval.
- Visa is valid for 1 (one) Year (multi-entry).
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months on entry to Oman.
- Visa can be used for multiple entries to Oman.
- Applicant must have a valid hotel booking in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Applicant must have return flight ticket.
- If the visitor overstays in Oman, there is a fine of OMR 10,- for each day of overstay.
- Validity is 1 (one) year and length of stay in Oman is 30 days per visit.
- The stay in Oman can not be extended.
- This visa types can not be changed to a work visa while inside the Sultanate of Oman.
- Possession of a valid visa does not guarantee that a traveller will be granted entry to Oman. Entry to Oman is at the discretion of the Royal Oman Police officer at the port of Entry